Thanks to the knowledge of a wide net of breeding companies which are cooperating with Fenix there is the opportunity for a great experience in the field of seed business.
We are looking for an Assistant Breeding Station Technician for our Pachino (Sicily – Italy) demo farm. This position is full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing the agricultural work such as driving tractor, spraying, irrigation, etc.;
- A collaborative and cooperative approach between all stakeholders is essential (workers, farmers, suppliers etc.);
- Coordinating activities efficiently with all relevant stakeholders;
- Supervising the workers on the fields and inspecting their work quality;
- Making evaluations and field inspections;
- Mapping the experimental fields;
- Preparing regular or ad-hoc reports for Management as and when required regarding field activities.
- Supporting ad-hoc activities as and when required by the Management.
- Ensuring that all operational activities are executed and personnel under own responsibility works in line with company’s health and safety regulations.
Key competencies and background required:
- Ability to work in team;
- Residing in Ragusa-Siracusa area (Sicily);
- Degree or technical diploma in agricultural field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in agriculture and preferably in seed business;
- Efficient user of MS Office programs (especially Excel) and Cloud software knowledge ;
- Having a valid driver’s license;
- Good level of English (B1);
- Work in a very enthusiasm and young team;
- Professional growth;
- The salary will be evaluated according to the knowledge and the actual competencies;
Fenix Srl is an Italian seed company that operates within the vegetable professional seed business with an active presence on the whole National territory while it is increasingly expanding in several countries worldwide. Fenix offers a serious and very motivating working environment where a group of young work-lovers, who are willing to grow and cooperate in team, is put next to long-experienced professionals of the seed field.
Please send cv to email@example.com.